Shipping and Returns
Most of our products are made to order and can be dispatched in 2-3 days or 1-2 weeks depending on the product. Orders can be processed and dispatched quicker if need be, and sent on a express courier service. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what is possible.
- We offer worldwide delivery on all of our online merchandise and can ship to virtually any address.
- Shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout and cover a signed for, tracked service.
- This website directly accepts only the currencies listed in our Currency Cart section. Any currencies not listed here will be accepted through PayPal.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery times based on item availability.
- We reserve the right to withdraw Non-Mainland UK and International delivery at anytime.
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. Please note that TFHB have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- We cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item ordered or for any Import Duty applied to goods posted or held responsible.
- We cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays that may occur as a result of Force Majeure.
- Unless an alternative, preferential carrier is communicated and agreed all shipping will be carried out with Royal Mail, the U.K postal service. TFHB is subject to their service lead times and cannot be held responsible for delays made as a result of their service.
- Please note Royal Mail do not declare items lost until 15 days UK, 20 days rest of Europe and 25 working days for the rest of the world. These lead times must be taken into account when discussing any delivery delays.
- The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on this website and all purchases made through our alternative platforms and outlets.
- Any unsuitable items can be returned. All returns and exchanges must be authorized by TFHB within 14 days of purchase and a returns authorization number granted prior to posting. Once an authorization number is granted products must be returned within a further 14 days from this date. Returns after the 14days time frame are accepted at the discretion of TFHB.
- If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- The goods must be returned unused, in their original undamaged packaging. The condition of all tags, labels and accompanying materials will be taken into account when making a refund.
- Faulty goods can be returned. Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. You are welcome to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund but please be aware that we can only replace it subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Should you choose to cancel an order once the goods have left us you must return the item to us on cancellation in order to receive a full refund or exchange. If you notify us of your intention to cancel the contract but do not return the goods to us we reserve the right to deduct the cost incurred by us in recovering the goods, from any refund you are owed.
- When returning goods on which you have received a discount or special offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Additionally any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods.
- TFHB strongly recommends that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for your return. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
- Please note that the return costs will not be reimbursed. Postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
- Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to show on your account though it may well be sooner.
- All refunds will be made against the original form of tender.
- Exchanges are accepted subject to availability and we will do our best to ensure an amicable agreement is made.
- Returns Policy for Sale Items is the same as above except that all sale items need to be returned within 7 days of the delivery of the item.
- Goods should be sent to the address detailed on the Contact page.