- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web Site and before ordering any products from this site. Your use of this site confirms your complete acceptance of all Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these conditions, please do not use this website.
This Website is hosted by Big Commerceand MadWire Media in pursuant to agreements with The Future Heirlooms Boutique (herein referred to as TFHB). All business-to-consumer and e-commerce activities are conducted by TFHB. Any contract you enter into through this Website will be withTFHB. Access is provided to this Website in accordance with the Conditions set out here below. Any use of this Website including orders placed by you will be subject to these Conditions. The Future Heirlooms Boutique Ltd is registered in England and the U.K under Company Number 7872113and our registered office is at 2a Albion Works Studios, 63, Sigdon Road, Hackney, London, E8 1AW
- "Conditions" means these terms and conditions of use herein described;
- "Content" means all content available on the Website, including, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof.
- "Dispatch Note" means the document enclosed with your order that lists all of the goods that We have sent to you;
- " Force Majeure" refers to war, riot, civil disturbance, labour disturbance, terrorism, fire, storm or flood; Act, restriction, regulation, bye-law, prohibition or measure of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; Import or export regulation or embargo; Strike, industrial dispute, or lockout; Explosion, power outage, breakdown, or unavailability of plant, property, and/or machinery; or; any other cause beyond Our reasonable control;
- "We/us/Our/Ourselves" means The Future Heirlooms Boutique/TFHB
- "Order Acceptance Policy" means the terms governing the acknowledgement and acceptance of your order;
- "Personal Information" means the details provided by you to us
- "Purchaser" means an individual who enters into a contract to purchase goods or services from us the TFHB.
- "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website;
- "Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain Conditions and information in respect of the individual Product are provided;
- "Recipient(s)" means the person or persons to whom the Purchaser stipulates the goods should be shipped;
- "Trade Marks" means the trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website;
- "Website" means www.thefutureheirloomsboutique.co.uk
- "You/Your/Yours/Yourself" means You, the user of the website
If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order. We define "personal information" as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address.
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily and we keep your information strictly confidential.
Please be aware that if requested we will release your personal information to police or any other regulatory and/or government authority if we believe that: the law or legal process requires it, we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency, or we deem such a release is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of TFHB, Big Commerce, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
You warrant that the Personal Information which you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and in particular you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to your Personal Information by contacting our web customer services team by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TFHB its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your breach of these terms and conditions, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
ORDER POLICY AND TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase on and subject to these terms and conditions.
- All products detailed on this website are subject to availability.
- On placing an order with us through this website you will receive a message acknowledging and confirming receipt of order. This acknowledgement however does not constitute our full acceptance of an order.
- Acceptance of order will be acknowledged and a purchase contract made once payment has been approved and debited from your account.
- At the point the purchase contract is made confirmation of contract and note for goods dispatch will be emailed to the email address registered with TFHB.
- Full payment will be taken prior to dispatch.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which TFHB can not be responsible.
- All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. ??
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- We offer worldwide delivery on all of our online merchandise. This website directly accepts only the currencies listed in our Currency Cart section. Any currencies not listed here will be accepted through PayPal.
- We reserve the right to withdraw Non-Mainland UK and International delivery at anytime.
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty.Please contact your local customs office for further information before placingyour order.
- We cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item ordered or for any Import Duty applied to goods posted or held responsible.
- We cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays that may occur as a result of Force Majeure.
- Unless an alternative, preferential carrier is communicated and agreed all shipping will be carried out with XXXX. TFHB is subject to their service lead times and cannot be held responsible for delays made as a result of their service.
- The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on this website and all purchases made through our alternative platforms and outlets.
- Any unsuitable items can be returned. All returns and exchanges must be authorized by TFHB within 14 days of purchase and a returns authorization number granted prior to posting. Once an authorization number is granted products must be returned within a further 14 days from this date. Returns after the 14days time frame are accepted at the discretion of TFHB.
- The goods must be returned unused, in their original undamaged packaging. The condition of all tags, labels and accompanying materials will be taken into account when making a refund. Refunds cannot be made on items that have been worn.
- Faulty goods can be returned. Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. You are welcome to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund but please be aware that we can only replace it subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Should you choose to cancel an order once the goods have left us you must return the item to us on cancellation in order to receive a full refund or exchange. If you notify us of your intention to cancel the contract but do not return the goods to us we reserve the right to deduct the cost incurred by us in recovering the goods, from any refund you are owed.
- When returning goods on which you have received a discount or special offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund
- will be adjusted accordingly. Additionally any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods.
- TFHB strongly recommends that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for your return. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
- Please note that the return costs will not be reimbursed. Postage or other return costs will be the customer's responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
- All refunds will be made against the original form of tender.
- Exchanges are accepted subject to availability and we will do our best to ensure an amicable agreement is made.
- Returns Policy for Sale Items is the same as above except that all sale items need to be returned within 7 days of the delivery of the item.
- Goods should be sent to the following address detailed on the package unless instructed otherwise.
If you would like to discuss the exchange or return of any item, or have any further questions about our return policy please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com
- You must not misuse this Website.
- You will not and are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, malicious, offensive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- You will not transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. If we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation and will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We assume no responsibility nor will TFHB be liable for any loss or damage caused by any viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer or telecommunications equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY- Software, Content, Patents and Legalities
- This Web Site design and all content including text, graphics, information and all other material displayed on or that can be downloaded are the property of and/ or used with permission by TFHB and/or Big Commerce and/or MadWire Media and are protected by copyright, trademark and other relevant laws and treaties around the world.
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of TFHB and are equally protected by copyright, trademark and other relevent laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by TFHB.
- You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- You may not and shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by TFHB, BigCommerce and MadWire Media.
- No license or consent is granted to you to use content in any way, and you agree not to use content or without the prior written permission of TFHB.
- Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. ??
- You agree to fully compensate, defend and hold us, and Our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information
ETHICAL SOURCING POLICY
- TFHB is committed to offering its customers high quality products and recognizes its obligation to ensure ethical operations.
- We will never knowingly source fabric, embellishments or any necessary trimmings from countries which are in breach of our principles and we expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees' health and safety and basic human rights.
- Despite production all being done by ourselves and solely in the U.K because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers' supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. Despite thisas we continue to grow we recognise the importance of being proactive and doing everything within our power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of our goods.
We treat any complaint we receive very seriously and will endeavor to settle any grievances or problems swiftly and thoroughly. If you are unhappy with any of our products or customer service please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TFHB reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions temporarily or permanently at any time and from time to time by updating this page. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal of terms. You should visit this sectionperiodically to review the then current Terms and Conditions to ensure you are up to date. Your continued use of this website following such changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such changes.
Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or specific terms located on alternative and particular pages elsewhere on this site.
If you do not understand any of the above Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to email email@example.com or call 0207 923 0911 for assistance and further clarification.